5 Dec. Final Portfolio W/S 3
Featured Image: The archive of the Danish Broadcasting Corporation
Thank you all for a wonderful first semester at GATech! You all produced well crafted and thoughtful projects that were a pleasure to read, and your contributions to class discussion were consistently insightful and thought provoking. Thank you so much for taking up and working through the ideas I presented this semester. We went a long way in thinking through how people can live in a world after nature. I wish you the best in throughout your time at Tech and on into your what will no doubt be your wonderful future careers!
Class Plan Video
- 1. Housekeeping: Course Instructor Opinion Surveys and optional meeting times for Wednesday, Dec 6 and Thurs, Dec 7
- 2. Final Review of Portfolio Requirements
- 3. How to Create a Collection and Submit Portfolio to T-Square
- 1. CIOS – The Course Instructor Opinion Survey
- 2. I am free to meet via Skype tomorrow morning 9-12 and 11-2 in person in Stephen C. Hall #9 Thursday 11-2. Please email me for a 20 minute time slot.
- 3. Podcasts are due to T-Square by 5:00 PM tonight, please email me with any questions. The submission requirements are available on the Podcast Assignment
Final Review of Portfolio Requirements
- 1. Does your portfolio include a Reflective Introduction: Is the intro. published to its own, separate page 1200-1800 words and introduce your portfolio? Does it respond to the assignment prompt? Does the Reflective Introduction page strategically employ multimodal elements such as images, videos, audio files, and/or links in addition to the text?
- 2.Does your portfolio include an Artifact 0: Does the Artifact page include the Common First Week Video, any process documents, an introductory paragraph, and “Artifact Reflections” a-e? Can users play the video?
- 3. Does your portfolio include, Artifacts 1-3 (Visual Rendering, Literary Analysis, and Podcast): Do the Artifact pages 1-3 include the final draft of the Artifact, all process documents, the introductory paragraph, and “Artifact Reflections” a-e?
- 4. Does every page of the portfolio “efficiently use the affordances of the medium”? In other words, does the design and layout of your portfolio take audience into account?