24 Oct. Scene Analysis.
Part I. Remote Classroom Instructions
- 1. Watch Walking Dead, Ep. 1
- 2. Watch the video lecture below
- 3. Complete your assigned portion of the Group Sequence Analysis worksheet in your team Google Doc
Part II. Class Plan Video
- 1. Housekeeping: Title your papers
- 2. Model “Sequence Analysis” of Walking Dead, Ep. 1 cold open. A Sequence Analysis is a technique used to close read film/TV for theme and form (i.e.Composition, Sound, Photography, Editing, Audience Address, Acting Style, and/or Costumes)
- 3. Final project teams and how to access/complete the Google Doc activity: collaborative Sequence Analysis.
- 4. Overview Podcast assignment and what to expect from class, which is FACE TO FACE on Thursday, Oct 26
Part III: Collaborative Sequence Analysis
Your final project teams are listed below. For this assignment, click on your name/team link, which directed you to a Google Doc. Please note that the scene you have been assigned is listed at the top of the Doc. As specified in the Doc, only complete the portion of the Sequence Analysis assigned to you.